10 Coordinator jobs in Dubai
- Collate and collect all documents required to complete the submission of the application forms.
- Create client records.
- Accurately track the client’s immigration processes and record and update system.
- Accurately enter client data
- Accurately record and track the expiration dates of all documents (visa, EID, passports, etc.)
- Scan and upload all client documents in the system.
- Coordinate the Collection and delivery of documents from client offices located nearby.
- Prepare task sheets to include all instructions provided by the case team to accomplish the task accurately, and prepare all the documents referred to in the task sheet.
- Handover the task sheet and documents to the assigned Immigration Coordinator, and then receive from the Immigration Coordinator completed task receipts, all relevant approved documents, and all other original support documents, and hand them over to the respective case team
- Generate client reports from the internal system, including tailored reports specifically designed to meet client requirements.
- Adhoc as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years’ work experience in an administrative position.
- Operationally aware is essential.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Able to work in a discreet and sensitive manner.
- Able to effectively manage multiple, competing priorities
- Able to be self-managed and proactively seek out work.
- Detail-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Previous knowledge of Dubai, free zone and / or UAE Immigration regulations is preferred.
- Prior experience of supporting HR immigration function at a multinational or reputable local company in the UAE and / or Middle East.