- 1 12 Audit Clerk jobs in Seoul, South Korea
12 Audit Clerk jobs in Seoul, South Korea
Perform daily audit of shops.
Reconcile, post, retrieve, print daily spreadsheet and provide an accurate report updating receivable revenue balances.
Performs basic accounting duties including posting payments, analyzing, clarifying information, reviewing and generating reports, preparing journal entries, reconciling general ledger, and other related work as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Communicates both written and orally with affiliated departments on variances, statistics, and exceptions to policy and procedures
- Audits all paperwork for accuracy, signatures, and timelines, and compliance with internal controls and Tribal Gaming regulations
- Reports exceptions as required by Tribal gaming regulations and State Gaming compact
- Prepares various spreadsheets regarding financial information
- Maintains multiple projects while meeting varying deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Associates degree or Business school degree with emphasis in accounting, preferred
- 1 year prior experience in casino industry and accounting experience, preferred
- 6 months previous administrative experience, preferred
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel, required
- Proficient keyboarding and 10 key adding machine skills, required
- Ability to operate standard office equipment to include personal computer, copy machine and fax machine
- Basic mathematic proficiency, required
- Available to work a flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Maintain professional appearance standards as outlined in the Prairie Band Casino & Resort Employee Handbook
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Able to respond calmly to demands of internal customers and work with varying projects and deadlines
- Manual dexterity to operate the computer and other necessary office equipment
- Able to tolerate area containing secondary smoke
- Must be able to meet the level three or medium work requirements based on the Department of Labor Dictionary of Titles: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Audit invoices and expenses by checking dates, verifying the amount, checking payment terms, ensuring it is the correct vendor, balancing and sorting invoices, and entering the invoice for payment.
Review expenses for calculation errors, unusual charges, accuracy, amounts, and policy violations.
Code expenses for proper ledger account distribution.
Work with other employees outside of Accounts Payable in a professional manner.
Work closely with vendors to trouble shoot issues with payment status and communicate with vendors in a professional manner.
Complete monthly journal entries to accrue expenses and correct general ledger account posting errors.
Reconcile general ledger accounts monthly.
Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Demonstrating efficient use of Windows Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and AS400.
Demonstrating analytical, problem-solving skills.
Demonstrating excellent prioritizing skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet critical deadlines.
Understand accounting debits and credits.
Recognize issues in general ledger/subsidiary accounts and have the ability analyze the issue.
Establish and maintain good rapport with co-workers, supervisors and others.
Be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
Learn new software or processes as needed independently and with assistance.
Work well alone and with others.
Prioritize and perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
Sit for extended periods of time
Perform all tasks with integrity and extreme confidentiality.
Machines and Equipment Operated:
Office machines (computer terminal, copier/scanner, 10-key, fax machine, telephone, etc)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required may vary.
Ability to effectively deal with internal/external customers, some of whom will require patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and solve customer concerns. Ability to act independently while analyzing data and drawing conclusions from written and computer generated materials. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in order to complete financial reports and communicate with other employees/guests. Answer the multi-line telephone and provide information as needed.
Basic mathematical skills necessary to reconcile and balance billing. Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to use computer keyboard and calculator. Ability to operate network computer, telephone, personal computer, typewriter, 10-key, copier/printer, encoder and fax/modem. Ability to walk and work 25% of shift. Ability to sit and work 75% of shift. Using a calculator, network computer, personal computer, printer, typewriter, copier and encoder, provide general ledger and Shops reports. The reports are hand carried for distribution. Reconcile general ledger and Shops revenue. Provide mailing addresses and manually stuff envelopes. Provide Controller with a reconciled report.
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.