12 IOC Engineer Jobs in Dubai, UAE
Job Reference number: 659832
The IOC is part of a team that runs the Integrated Operation Centre. Also will be responsible as a team to in-source the administration and management of a cloud that if currently outsourced to multiple vendors. Primary responsibilities will be to: ensure maximum possible service availability and performance, ensure provision of service on core equipment, and provide support services for internal and external customers.
The role is quite diverse and demands a holistic understanding of the network and services. IOC engineers are expected to work independently but within the framework of processes that have been defined by management. More importantly this not a static role but a dynamic one that requires an eagerness for continuous education and self learning in the context of smart services for smart cities projects.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in IOC within the ICT industry
- Arabic speaker
- Knack for problem solving and tactful persuasion
- Ability to multi task and priorities responsibilities
- Proven decision-making skills with good judgment in complex situations
- Self started, flexible, result oriented, and able to work under tight deadlines with poise
- Effective team player