12 Test Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Job Reference number: 889635
The projects involve developing the financial services applications and platforms used by our clients and their customers for FX and Global Markets trading, portfolio management, account servicing, market research, etc.
The role will partner with business and technology representatives in establishing project teams and providing overall direction for the technology development components of projects from initiation through to production installation.
This entails managing project teams consisting of members from multiple groups and locations. To initiate projects from a brief, to involve the required stakeholders, and to establish ways of working appropriate to the projects size and complexity.
The scope of responsibilities can include managing one or more moderate-to-complex technology projects. Additional project management responsibilities:
- Project estimation, budget management, formulating project delivery strategies, establishing milestones / schedules, maintaining & reporting project status, and monitoring progress of all team members.
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timescales and within budget, in accordance with company methodologies, that progress is measured against the plan, and that project governance is operated via appropriate forums.
- Improve the quality of deliveries in terms of business needs, new functionality and stability. Managing Test case scripts and test releases for all projects coordinated by the QA team.
- Provides leadership, motivate staff and creates a good team spirit in pursuit of project objectives.
- BA/BS (technology related discipline is a plus)
- 2+ years of technology project management experience with software development Formal project life-cycle methodology experience
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.