124 Nursery Teacher jobs in Dubai
Job Reference number: 445521
The teacher’s main duties are as follows
- Undertaking activities with all students to ensure their safety and facilitate their physical, emotional and educational development.
- Carry out planned educational activities and programs of learning whilst promoting independent learning.
- To provide a high standard of care and educate working within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS 2014).
- Work to establish a supportive relationship with students and parents concerned and interact with them according to their individual needs.
- Encourage acceptance and inclusion of all children and use appropriate skills to adapt activities necessary to meet the needs of all students.
- To monitor, assess and record children’s individual needs within the learning journey.
- To develop action plans where necessary to support children’s learning.
- To participate in assessments of and preparing reports on children’s work and development.
- To contribute to the social and extra curriculum activities of the nursery and assist with the organization of such as required
- All preparation work to be prepared at least one day in advance between 07h30- 08h00hrs and 12h30-13h00. Preparations should not take place whilst children are in the class.
- Holds or is working towards relevant qualification as per British National Standards i.e. NNEB, NVQ3, CACHE 3 or play worker
- Holding a teaching certificate/degree in Education
- Good organization skills
- Effective communicator with children, parents and staff
- Promote Nursery policies and procedures
- Ability to use basic technology i.e. computer, photocopier, digital camera etc
- Actively enjoys working with children, has empathy and is sympathetic to their needs
- Professionally discreet and ability to respect confidentiality
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Willing and able to work as part of a team
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.