13 Paralegal Advisor Jobs in Dubai
Job Reference number: 528974
Our Client which is an international company Looking for who will be based in UAE.
Our client, a multinational business conglomerate with a unique Oil and Gas brand are looking for a CONTRACTS EXECUTIVE to work closely with the Senior Management team in matters related to corporate law and their compliance within the organization, develop legal policies and identify loopholes in the existing legal structure and ensure their implementation and compliance. Prime responsibility will include international legal matters.
Gender Preference: Male
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Drafts and reviews all settlements and commercial agreements of all types including share agreements, complex fund management agreements, insurance contracts, JV Agreement, etc.
- Drafts and reviews the Articles, Memorandum and Article of Association if Companies, including company minutes, director’s resolutions, leases, licenses, copyright agreements, trademarks and confidentiality deeds.
- Coordinates in disputes resolution through negotiations and arbitration.
- Provides EGME and its group companies with accurate and creative advice on various aspects of the laws and regulations applicable in countries of Business operation, or in the jurisdictions where EGME has activities, governmental regulations and rules and business transaction.
- Manages all legal and relevant litigation work.
- Conducts legal reviews and recommendations on policies and procedures.
- Interacts with external bodies and individuals in matters related to legal proceedings.
- Keeps abreast of all new and proposed legislation in the jurisdiction where EGME is trading.
- Drafts Standard clauses and Agreements as for the BU’s needs.
- Identifies risks and take necessary actions to mitigate such risks.
- Graduate in Law, with 3-5 years experience in corporate/commercial law preferably within the Oil/Gas industry.
- Exhibits knowledge of International Laws and regulations.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills are essential.
- Strong experience in international transactions and M&A.
- Strong experience in legal issues concerning Labour law, competition, commercial litigation, tax, , permitting and environment.
- Good business sense and an understanding of commercial and financial implication of decisions.
- Ability to manage complex/multiple projects and to work in multicultural team.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.