13 Psychiatrist jobs
Job Reference number: 223512
Our Client which is an international company Looking for 13 Psychiatrists who will be based in UAE.
- Provide specialized Psychiatry services to patients according to current best-evidence based standards and in accordance with Group Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulations.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive consultant level patient care in Psychiatry.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional development of assigned junior medical staff.
- Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conducts Clinical Audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Psychiatry Service and the Hospital.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Psychiatry Service and the Clinic to the general public and wider medical community of the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Psychiatry.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- Basic Medical Degree recognized by Abu Dhabi Health Authority or Dubai Health Authority or Ministry of Health.
- Completion of a relevant recognized higher professional education program.
- Certification of higher professional education recognized by relevant licensing authority OR MRCOG (UK) or equivalent.
- Doctor with HAAD, DHA or MOH License in the UAE would be given preference.
- Knowledge in Arabic would be an advantage.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.