Administrative Assistant Jobs in Buenos Aires
Job Reference number: Argentina -1214- 21
Administrative Assistants! Company says
Our focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At COMPANY, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking Administrative Assistants, to join our team.
- Provide administrative support to partners and practice management team
- Prepare client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings
- Assist with invoicing and internet research
- Provide word processing support for general and external client related communications
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience; preferably in a professional services environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Must be Korean bilingual; proficient oral and written skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Satisfactory combination of education and experience. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, business writing skills, the ability to work well with others, and prioritize and take initiative. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and beginning level of Excel required.
- Manage the day-to-day office functions including office supplies, equipment maintenance, and janitorial activities.
- Coordinate document flow in the office to include receiving, routing, and filing of invoices, reports, correspondence, contracts and forms.
- Prepare reports, correspondence and forms and ensure timely and accurate reporting to outside entities.
- Perform other related duties as required.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS:
- Office functions are efficient and operate smoothly.
- Correspondence is handled correctly, efficiently, and is routed to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Reports, correspondence and forms are completed accurately and sent to the appropriate internal or external entities in a timely manner.
- Related duties are performed completely, on time and accurately.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.