14 Computer systems analyst jobs in Karachi - Pakistan
Job Reference number: Pakistan -2311- 24
Computer systems analyst Job Functions
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
Computer systems analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- 2 years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
Computer systems analyst Other Qualifications
- Minor Programming Trouble shooting (application and hardware) Networking Customer Service
- Support Manufacturing and Engineering Shop Floor Operations.
- Task include: analysis, trouble-shooting (Software & Hardware), minor programming
Computer systems analyst Optional skills
Networking, Unix, Windows
Computer systems analyst Basic programming skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
POSITION DUTIES: Analyze engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve enterprise cloud computing systems and business performance. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May provide implementation recommendations. Gather and analyze clients’ eCommerce and software requirements to understand current system functionality and configure Apttus software solutions that meet client needs. Aid Apttus Application Development, QA, and Business Teams by identifying and designing computing solutions that address gaps in client business requirements. Collect requirements and usage data from client users, key personnel, and experts. Identify business processes and develop process flow diagrams. Model and document end-user AS-IS and TO-BE business processes. Create business modelling, data modelling (Entity-Relationship (ER) diagrams), and object modelling (use case) to develop business architecture for rapid and controlled software application development. Design system configuration enhancements based on Salesforce.com technologies, including Dashboards, Automated Reporting, Page Layouts, Sharing Rules, and Role Hierarchy. Implement appropriate software security at Object level, Field level, and Record level. Define software validation rules for data validation and cleanup in Apttus software applications. Customize Salesforce.com Standard and Custom objects. Design custom software reporting for use by clients in eCommerce and/or business processes. Prepare functional/technical specifications and documentation on solutions and change related processes. Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites.
-Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in a computer systems business analyst-related occupation.
- Must have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Business process analysis
- Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies
- Business modelling, data modelling (ER diagrams), and object modelling (use case)
- com Developer experience
- com Administrator experience
- Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites
Minimum Qualifications for Grade
Applicant MUST meet these minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant Bachelor's degree in biomedical informatics, computer science, information science, or related field.
Additional Position-Specific Minimum Qualifications
Applicant MUST meet these minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant 2 years of software development experience. Great communication skills; Experience with one or more compiled programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala, C#, C++, etc.) and one or more interpreted programming languages (Python, Perl, bash etc.); Working knowledge of SQL; Experience with big data, NoSQL databases, and health care data a plus.
- Software design, implementation, and testing (75%)
- Application deployment and configuration (15%)
- Software requirements specification (5%)
- Data modeling (5%)
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.