16 Technical Buyer Jobs in UAE
Job Reference number: 963258
- In conjunction with the Finance Department. Establish the required credit references and account set-up procedures with respective suppliers & Coordinate to settle if any Invoice Discrepancy related to Purchase
- Coordinate with AOG Desk & Maintenance to meet all Material requirements during Heavy Maintenance.
The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
- Graduation in any stream & Minimum 3 year Experience in similar capacity within the aviation industry. Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of the GCAA. Professional membership of associations related to the aircraft industry.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions so as to choose the most appropriate one
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.