Business Operations Manager jobs in Buenos Aires
Our Client which is an international company looking for Business Operations Managers who
will be based in Argentina on different company stores.
Job Reference number: Argentina -1214- 13
Business Operations Manager Job Summary
- Assists Management in the strategic planning and forecasting process across Customer Operations to ensure that operational goals, objectives and strategies are met.
- Manages the operational and financial planning and analysis functions of assigned business unit(s), and provides integrated analysis of financial and operational metrics.
This position provides guidance and strategy for Consumer and Mass Business process improvements with a focus on interpretation of the collective bargaining agreements. The incumbent will assess the financial impact of initiatives, develop and execute strategies that continuously improve cost structure, customer experience, and efficiencies across CMB, and work closely with Labor Relations to interpret contract language related to the strategy. This position has end-to-end accountability for national governance that drives change and fosters collaboration and consistency within and across teams. A critical function of the position is to build financial models around the CMB resource strategy. This comprehensive strategy is focused on removing expense out of the business and creating a more efficient culture and environment.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Interact with Labor Relations regarding matters of importance to CMB
- Produce executive-level communications that succinctly deliver key information about complex projects and situations
- Analyze data points/report data to make recommendations for change
- Create and deliver project assessments, cost/benefit/risk analyses
- Use Excel to create resource walks and other models for cost reduction
- Lead project teams, departmental meetings, governance calls, etc.
- Work independently with excellent time management in a fast-paced environment
- Team and project management
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Creates and manages the forecast and budget process for operating costs, capital and expense, within Customer Operations.
- Responsible for maintaining models for monthly reporting, including headcount, compensation analysis, vendor performance and employee efficiency.
- Manages the forecast and budget process for expense and capital, and ensure all procedures and activities comply with corporate guidelines.
- Manages the month end close review, ensuring that accruals are accurate and complete. Provides input for the monthly review of expenses and capital to budget and forecast, and explain variances with operational analytics and insight.
- Reviews Customer Operations expenses to understand the variances both in trends and to budget and be prepared to present variances to leadership.
- Manages special projects as needed and performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong analytic, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret complex financial reports
- Ability to translate detailed trends and statistics into executive-level reporting and presentations
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Knowledge of budgets, P&L reports, systems and procedures
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access
- Experience with complex financial modeling
- Experience with large data sets and multi-dimensional data bases
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related equivalent experience
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Financial analysis experience 1+
Budget and forecasting preparation or related experience 1+
Industry related Finance/Accounting work experience preferred
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Solid financial management skills including forecasting and budgeting planning
Knowledge of JD Edwards general ledger software a plus
Travel as required
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
A minimum of 1 years of experience in Product Development, Business Analysis, or Project Management, including:
- Segmenting a complex business environment into component parts
- Examining business elements and/or relationships
- Demonstrating strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Defining solutions to operational and technical issues
- Translating business needs into creative system/process requirements
- Initiating and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Leading or managing a team of professionals
- Participating in the software development lifecycle (e.g., Waterfall, Agile)
- Demonstrating project management skills
- Demonstrating organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Collaborating across multiple internal teams (e.g., technical and business resources)
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication
- Utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Utilizing Microsoft Visio
- Utilizing diagramming tools
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Certification
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.