19 Customer Service Representative jobs in Jakarta
Job Reference number: Indonesia -1125- 27
To lead the flexible workplace revolution.
- The Customer Service Representative (CSR) in conjunction with the rest of the centre team plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all business centre customer, visitors and prospective clients.
- The CSR is an extension of our clients business ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while we manage their office needs
Key Areas of Responsibility
- First point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service
- Responsible for the day to day running of the centre and providing services including:
- Managing switchboards; handling calls of various internal /external clients as well as various Regus areas of business
- Managing meeting room booking system
- Preparing offices for move-in/ move-outs
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues, set up and queries
- Resetting Meeting Rooms to accommodate bookings
- Administrative tasks- delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies,
- Demonstrate ownership of the centre to ensure the centre is ‘show ready’ at all times-
- Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business centre to include offices, meeting rooms and communal areas
- Contributes to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities to promote Regus products and services
- Duties may vary depending on centre needs
Key Skills and Experience & Competencies
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Embraces Change
- Takes Ownership and uses initiative
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
- New and existing customers (In-house clients, Meeting Room Clients, Virtual Office Clients)
- Centre team
- Line manager
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
1+ years of call center customer service experience,
or 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or
Customer Service Representative LEVEL 2
Under the general supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Rep welcomes and interviews prospective depositors, explaining the various forms of accounts available to them. He/she opens new accounts and outlines the Bank's rules and regulations covering transactions. The incumbent apprises depositors of the protection offered them through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and cross-sells additional bank products and services to all new and existing depositors. Additionally, this role is responsible for verifying the signature of depositors when checks are presented to open new accounts and ensures that acceptable identification is presented in accordance with bank policy. Passbooks are accepted on a collection basis.
The Customer Service Rep keeps on a current basis, records of incomplete, incorrect or outstanding signature cards authorizing withdrawals against accounts maintained in the name of organizations. He/she completes drafts, provides information on all new accounts and those that may be required, files new account documentation and CD renewal forms and checks new account computer related reports for accuracy. He/she may be required to sell bank insurance products and performs related banking floor duties as assigned.
The Customer Service Rep may be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Periodically requested to perform non-CSR clerical duties.
Willingness to be cross-trained in non-CSR functions.
Assist in preparing various reports.
May assist in the opening and closing of the vault.
May assist with on-the-job training of newly-hired CSRs.
Periodically requested to attend off-site training workshops.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Retail customer service or prior banking experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all new account operations, which include the various types of accounts and services, offered to the public, and, related departmental work.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Good communication and professional telephone skills.
- Courteous and friendly behavior.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays and late on Thursdays.
- Bi-lingual will be a plus
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.