22 Cost Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Job Reference number: 456325
Purpose: To provide integrated project Cost, land acquisition, drilling, and petroleum, Engineering services for the oil field Development, with focus on the successful execution of the projects on time, within budget and in accordance with project requirements, specifications and standards.
- Preparing and presenting realistic and reliable capital and or operational cost estimates necessary for investment decision, project planning, bidding evaluation and budgeting using ACCE software & Questor or common practice according to corporate standards and structures; ?
- Reviewing estimates prepared by contractors and others for accuracy and completeness; ?
- Performing detailed cost analysis of direct and indirect labour, equipment, commodities etc; ?
- Developing cost risk model for estimates using risk simulations and preparing cost risk reports; ?
- Degree engineering discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in cost engineering from an E&P business
- Experience in in Onshore Exploration is a added advantage.
Gender Preference: Male
Experience: 3 – 5 years.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.