23 Brick masons, Block masons and Bricklayers Jobs in New York
Our Client which is an international company looking for Brick masons, Block masons and Bricklayers who will be based in USA.
Job Reference number: USA -8852- 11
Bricklayers, Block masons and Stonemasons
Bricklayers and Stonemasons lay bricks, pre-cut stones and other types of building blocks in mortar to construct and repair walls, partitions, arches and other structures, and cut and shape hard and soft stone blocks and masonry slabs for the construction and renovation of stone structures and monumental masonry.
- studying plans and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- erecting and dismantling restricted height scaffolding
- sealing foundations with damp-resistant materials and spreading layers of mortar to serve as base and binder for blocks using trowels
- laying bricks in rows, designs and shapes, and spreading mortar between joints
- embedding blocks in mortar and removing excess mortar
- checking vertical and horizontal alignment
- cutting, shaping and polishing stones and bricks using machines and hand tools, and shaping bricks to fit irregular spaces
- repairing and maintaining bricks, cement blocks and related structures
- designing and cutting monumental masonry and lettering
- constructing walls using stone slabs and large masonry slab blocks
- Arch Builder
- Chimney Builder
- Refractory Bricklayer
- Retor Setter (Bricklaying)
- Tuck pointer
- Construction Stonemason
- Monumental Stonemason
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.