25 Computer Programmers jobs in Dubai
Job Reference number: UAE-1512- 22
The company is a young and growing developer of computer programs for early stage ventures. We help turn business ideas into reality by matching our technical expertise, project leadership, and skilled development resources with our clients' vision of the next big thing.
As Computer Programmer, you will be involved in all stages of the client experience including implementation, project management, client management, and post-deployment escalation support. You will engage with clients as an individual contributor, building and maintaining a high-level of technical and business credibility with our clients and partners. You will be a key contributor to the development of our software and services offerings by relating customer experience to internal teams. Your job duties will vary and require excellent analytical skills and business judgment.
Summary Responsibilities Architect Activities:
- Produce designs and solutions to meet identified requirements, factoring risks, assumptions, and costs. Prototype new features and proposed design changes
- Develop conceptual models, leveraging both proven and innovative technology approaches.
- Review existing Computer Programs /content and incorporate current best practices.
- Work with client and internal team members to understand client initiatives, research solutions, evaluate and propose recommendations.
- Coordinate and develop application solutions, including design, coding, testing, debugging and documenting
- Develop new functionality and solutions that client needs.
- Move new content/functionality into production
- Provide technical instruction, assistance, and direction to team members. Mentor team members on adherence to design and architecture guidelines.
- Provide documentation, training and mentoring.
- Complete all stages of the implementation process in both an individual and team capacity. These stages include requirements/design, installation, configuration, customization, testing, training, knowledge transfer, and operations.
- Provide technical leadership to project teams. Effectively navigate client relationships to achieve success with both specific engagements and the overall relationship.
- Develop and review thorough and readable documentation that is technically accurate, fulfills engagement objectives, and is presented in a professional format.
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve systems and product issues on their engagements. Provide post-deployment escalation support for client technical issues.
- Prepare and publish reports, documents, and tools to increase the effectiveness of GlobalSoft services team and increase customer success.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, encourage individual and team accomplishments, and contribute to a culture of sharing, collaboration, and excellence.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong customer focus and proven track record of delivering client projects & commitments
- 2+ years of experience in technical leadership role involving Java and/or open-source platform for enterprise or Internet software applications.
- Small company/start-up experience strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Frameworks and Application Development architectures and deployments, commercial databases, and content management solutions. Competency in SQL and scripting languages strongly preferred.
- Administration and troubleshooting experience in commercial Unix and Windows server environments strongly preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodologies required. Leadership experience with one or more Agile approaches preferred.
- Strong presentation/white boarding skills. Must be able to lead technical discussions with technically sound clients.
- Experience scoping projects and preparing Statements of Work and project plans.
- Experience managing projects or technical teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong problem solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience working with geographically and culturally diverse teams.
- Experience providing technical support preferred.
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, or other related technical field is required
Preferred skills for this role include Technical:
- Must have been involved in at least one project involving high-volume access and/or data.
- Familiarity with various frameworks/libraries and building standard applications.
- Highly detail oriented, accurate, and organized
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and comfortable with change
Computer Programmer Level 2 Jobs
Title Computer Programmer
Location Multiple Openings
Education Required: Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience.
- Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts to develop Software Package / Applications
- Develop application modules to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information
- Perform research and develop activities relating to application development
- Analyze data processing problems
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Design or customize Software Package / Applications for use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Oracle, Webservices, C#, Dot Net, SQL, SAP
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.