Job Title :: Seniour Executive Housekeeping,
Salary Range: £2500 – £4800 per month, Hiring Company:: St Davids, Wales Hotels, Hotel Jobs and Housekeeping Jobs in St Davids, Wales – UK.
Full Time – Experienced and non experienced Hotel Executive Housekeeper wanted urgently in
St Davids, Wales – Hiring Now.
Housekeeping Job Description
If you are looking for the perfect place where your upbeat and positive personality would be welcome, consider becoming the front desk supervisor for our facility. This leadership position may be right for you if you enjoy greeting people with warmth and friendliness and are ready to help at a moment's notice. You must be willing to go the extra mile to keep our guests satisfied, and you must also be able to manage a variety of tasks at the same time. In this role, you will also meet several different types of people, who may be arriving in town or departing to a new place, which means you'll likely have several opportunities to hear interesting stories. If you're ready to take on the task of ensuring the facility runs smoothly, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Title: Assistant Executive Housekeeping
REPORTS: Executive Housekeeper / Resident Manager
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper supervises and coordinates activities of room attendant, house attendant, public area cleaners and floor supervisors. He / She assists in the managing and directing of the day–to–day operations of all Housekeeping and laundry functions.
Participates in and enforces quality assurance for Housekeeping Department and department cost control measures.
Responsibility & Authority:
- Should have an eye for detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and housekeeping staff.
- Obtains list of vacant rooms to be cleaned immediately & list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
- Experience with turn down service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc. is helpful.
- Assigns team members their duties, and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Prepares and distributes the Room assignment sheet and floor keys to room boys.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
- Schedules the cleaning of the room carpets, upholstery, and draperies as needed, along with deep cleaning projects and window cleaning as necessary.
- Schedules cleaning for lobby area, public restrooms, telephone areas, hallways, entrances, elevators.
- Schedules periodic major cleaning projects including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, elevator doors and tracks.
- Schedules cleaning of all meeting rooms after a completed function.
- Schedules deep cleaning of all meeting rooms on periodic basis including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, etc.
- Inventories cleaning supplies & linen stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Investigates concerns regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Provides support to the Executive Housekeeper in all areas of Housekeeping operation, such as staff training, coaching, counselings and also enforces to the hotels standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all meeting room functions are properly set up according to the requests indicated on the meeting room/event function sheets.
- Ensures guest rooms are properly secured and that proper key control procedures are utilized by the housekeeping staff.
- Advises manager, desk clerk, & admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Rewards employees who use their empowerment to meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Print all housekeeping related reports and traces from PMS.
- Assists in controlling expenses by the housekeeping department.
- Confirm all housekeeping staff members have arrived or find substitutes for absent employees.
- Maintain high quality of housekeeping standards in: 1) the guest rooms 2) linens and uniforms 3) lost and found procedures 4) laundry and 5) public area.
- Review outside laundry facility servicing to ensure quality, undamaged linens and consistent delivery, keeping in mind the budgetary guidelines.
- Co-ordinate with vendors eg: Pest control, Laundry services and other outsource services.
- Attend to any guest complaints and take service recovery measures if required.
- Review the housekeeping points on the guest feedback forms, take actions on guest complaints and also share guest compliments with staff members.
- Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
- Submit requests for repair and periodic maintenance of cleaning equipment.
- Prepares store requisition, purchase other supplies and equipment, also monitor par stock on all housekeeping guest supplies and linens.
Other Routine Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate with front office and sending room discrepancy lists.
- Select, staff, recruit, hire, and train qualified housekeeping candidates.
- Attends training seminars to perfect housekeeping techniques and procedures, and enhance supervisory skills.
- Records data concerning work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports. May prepare reports concerning room occupancy, payroll expenses, and department expenses.
- Attends periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Orient and familiarize new personnel with hotel facilities and operating hours.
- Control all expenditures relating to Housekeeping, including labour, guest room supplies, and all cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Oversee any guest communications from housekeeping.
Education: Hotel management diploma or equivalent. Read and understand instructions, safety rules, etc. Write reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar. Speak with correct English and well-modulated voice.
Minimum 2 years housekeeping experience in a supervisory capacity, 2 years line level experience in all aspects of the Housekeeping department is preferable but not mandatory.
- Welcome guests and visitors to the front lobby of the facility, record their information and choose a room or rooms for them based on their needs.
- Coordinate solutions quickly when guests experience problems in their room by working with housekeeping and/or service staff.
- Collect the guest's payment using credit/debits cards, cash or checking account information for rooms at the end of each stay and ask for a room deposit when necessary.
- Settle the facility register at the end of each shift or day by counting the drawer, printing receipts and running financial activity reports.
- Ensure that extra services ordered by the guests, such as drinks, entertainment and food, are properly accounted for and charged on the final bill.
- Communicate with other hotel staff, such as housekeeping or maintenance, when rooms are ready to be cleaned or repaired in preparation for a new guest.
- Keep the hotel lobby areas inviting and clean by vacuuming, dusting, setting up welcome supplies and other various duties.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or an equivalent credential
- Two or more years of experience working in a hotel
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to business or tourism
- Supervisory experience or strong leadership qualities
Job Find Jobs is HR Company Looking Employees On Behalf Of Our Clients, It helps job seekers in finding the jobs of their own choice while providing a unique platform for employers to advertise different career opportunities available in their organization and receive resumes from the potential candidates online.
Join The Winning Team And Earn More
Top Perks and Benefits That Win Hearts of our Employees
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off —we offer 4 weeks personal time off (PTO) No question asked.
- Dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work options
- Paid parental
- Employee discounts
- Paid Time Off for volunteering
Want To get hired for the Jobs near me and you?
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered; Millions of Professionals just like you are already working with us! Start Your Career with the help of Job Find Jobs HR; if these are The Right Jobs for You. Remember, you can apply for this job only within 60 days of publishing. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy this career opportunity - contact us today!
Apply now for Jobs in St Davids, Wales Hotels, UK– Salary Range: £2500 – £4500.00 per month, Urgent! Hiring Now. JOBS FIND JOBS HR is known to be a reliable place to apply online for jobs, easy to use interface, fastest browsing experience and rich features set. Job Find Jobs brings easy to apply jobs hiring near me and you and these are one click easy to apply jobs – No cost for application, Apply now for a better Job.
Housekeeping Jobs in St Davids, Wales Hotels, Housekeeping, Jobs, St Davids, Wales, Hotels, Job Title, Assistant, Executive Housekeeping, Salary, per month, Hiring, Company, St Davids, Wales Hotels, Hotel, Job, Housekeeping, career, Jobs in St Davids, Wales, Career, UK.