270 Accountant jobs in Dubai
Dubai City, Dubai, UAE
Accountant job Description
We are looking for 270 whip-smart, agile, Financial Accountants to join our growing finance team at Our Client’s Company. The Financial Accountant will focus on the large volume of transactional accounting that our business generates daily. Our goal is to provide a high level of service to the company, ensuring that the people who rely on us (our colleagues, our suppliers, our business partners, our leaders) have access to timely, accurate information about our business. Everything we do is geared towards making sure that the finance department runs efficiently and that the books and records of the corporation are accurate. The department is fast, nimble and adaptable to a growing, changing environment where new challenges present themselves on a regular basis.
Finance at Our Client’s Company is a unique experience. Our Client’s Company is a Venture-backed, multi-national startup operating in multiple currencies. We serve a customer base made up of consumers, small businesses, and the largest companies in the world. We have a production facility in Queens, and another in the Netherlands, in addition to a robust optimized supply chain of manufacturing partners. Our Client’s Company is also a global marketplace for amazing, one of a kind, 3D printed objects. It seems like every type of business imaginable is rolled up into this one company, and the finance role is the only role besides CEO that touches all of them at once.
Financial Accountant job Responsibilities
Financial statement preparation and analysis
General ledger accounting
T&E Expense systems and policies
Royalty reporting and payments
Budget to actual variance analysis
Fixed asset accounting
Cash and Balance sheet account reconciliations
Accrual analysis and preparation
Assist with all payables and refund processing as required
Financial Accountant job Requirements
A minimum of BA or MBA with a concentration in Accounting
2-5 years of direct experience working in an Accounting capacity
Experience as an auditor or tech start-up experience highly desirable
Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
Experience transitioning from legacy accounting systems to Intaact and/or NetSuite financials
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment
Flexibility to work late/come in early as needed
Knowledge of SQL and experience with an e-commerce business model a big plus
Staff Accountant Duties will include but are not limited to:
Reporting to the Controller of General Accounting, the Staff Accountant will work with the General Accounting group on various accounting functions, control reporting, general ledger account analysis, journal entry preparation and month end/year end closing of the books.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the monthly close process
- Assist in Journal Entry preparation and posting
- Assist in Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account analysis
- Assist General Accounting team in various ad hoc projects as needed.
- Responsible for the general ledgers of assigned Funds; preparing monthly journal entries and record adjusting journal entries resulting from the annual audit
- Maintain Benefits Schedule and reconcile to the general ledger monthly
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies in the Funds; including Accounts Payable for all assigned Funds monthly
- Ensure that the monthly A/R report ties to the National Benefit Fund general ledger and the Depository account
- Prepare accounting depreciation schedule for Fixed Assets on a quarterly basis; to include amortization schedule for Prepaid Expenses on a quarterly basis as well
- Assist with inter-fund allocations and reconciliation’s; conduct quarterly billings to all Funds and record inter-fund transfers
- Prepare and update auditing schedules monthly and annually
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation’s monthly and updates bank account activity on a daily basis
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements: Trial Balance, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and other supplemental schedules
- Assist in Cash Flow preparation, and ensure that cash deposited in the National Benefit Fund general Depository accounts is reconciled daily
- Prepare Medco Rx analysis quarterly
- Conduct monthly updates of the Fund’s GRID in preparation for annual audit
- Process all wire transfers and commingled check requests;
- Reconcile and prepare Claims Financials and Trustee Expense Analysis monthly
- Assist in the preparation of the annual National Benefit Fund general Directive 12, Form 5500, and Form 990 filings
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
Desired Skills and Background:
- 1 – 3 years of hands on experience in an advertising or related company or public accounting
- Four year Accounting degree required
- Familiar with General Ledger
- Self-Motivated individual who likes challenges and who can offer solutions within the Finance Team
- Team player who can interact with colleagues within and outside of the Finance Team
- Strong Excel skills
Accountant job Benefits
Our client’s company is breaking new ground in the field of 3D printing. With our website and marketplace for designers, our goal is to give everyone access to the revolution of additive manufacturing. This isn’t your typical web business – we have a physical product at the back end. If you’d like to work in a dynamic, collaborative, respectful environment where colleagues share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively, Our client’s company is just what you’re looking for. Fun is also part of our DNA – a sense of humor is a must! You’ll also have the coolest desk toys anywhere.
Benefits and perks include:
- Stock options in the company
- Medical Benefits (individual at 100%)
- Vision insurance at a cost to the employee.
- Dental insurance at a cost to the employee.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Four weeks of PTO (20 days total/year) in addition to national holidays
- Five sick days/year
- Stocked fridge (free food, drinks, beer etc), catered lunch at LIC daily and catered lunch
- Working with some of the most talented, passionate, creative innovators . Best culture out there.
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.