Yokohama: OB/ Gynecologist jobs - Salary 4500 USD to 6500 USD per Month.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic Yokohama Seeking 29 OB/GYN Doctors urgently and Hiring Started Today
29 Gynecologist jobs available in Yokohama
We are looking for a licensed Gynecologist who will improve the health of our female patients by providing excellent care and advice. Join our vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to develop and maximize your professional skills.
Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic - Seeking an OB/GYN Medical Doctor to join us.
Gynecologist job profile in Yokohama
The gynecologist is a health care professional specializing in the care of women and their reproductive health. Gynecologists provide medical treatment to women, focusing on issues related to the reproductive system.
Gynecologists are medical healthcare specialists that diagnose and treat gynecological conditions as well as advise patients on birth control and fertility matters. They may own private practices, or work in women's health clinics, hospitals, or charitable organizations.
Gynecologist Job Description in Yokohama
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced gynecologist to diagnose and treat patients’ gynecological conditions. The gynecologist's responsibilities include performing breast examinations, prescribing suitable medications, and identifying malignant tumors within the female reproductive system. You should also be able to advise patients on how to cope with the symptoms of menopause and per menopause.
To be successful as a gynecologist, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in gynecology and use the best available treatments on patients. Ultimately, an exceptional gynecologist should be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and ensure that doctor-patient confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Gynecologist Responsibilities in Yokohama:
- Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Recording and updating patients' medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgery, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
Gynecologist Basic Requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) degree.
- State license to practice medicine.
- Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Proven experience working as a gynecologist.
- The ability to make quick decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Empathetic and compassionate.
Gynecologist duties and responsibilities
- Perform regular annual exams on patients.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of the patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
- Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
- Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
- Provide postnatal care to new mothers.
Gynecologist Skill requirements
- Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
- Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
- 2-5 Year experience as an Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
- A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
Want To Join As Gynecologist In Yokohama?
Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic Yokohama looking to hire OB/GYN Medical Doctor to join us.
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered, 9500+ Gynecologists just like you are already working with us! Start Your Career as Gynecologists with the help of Job Find Jobs HR; This is The Right Job For You. Remember, you can apply for this job within 60 days of publishing. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy this career opportunity - contact us today!
Easy to Apply for Jobs – No Forms to fill, No cost to you, Just send your CV to JOB FIND JOBS HR, This will be the first step towards a career opportunity! Get a job in Yokohama with the best salary and benefits, Apply Now.
Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic, Medical,Doctor, Obstetrics, Gynecology, clinic,OB, GYN, Medical Doctor, Yokohama,JOBS,