32 Latest Auto Mechanics / Automotive Technician Jobs in Osaka
Job Reference number: Japan -4523- 08
Get your career into High Gear at Our Tire & Auto Service Centers, one of the areas oldest, most trusted, and growing companies. We are looking for Automotive Technicians from all skill levels that have the desire to work in a clean, modern, professional, fast paced environment.
The company is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Oil Change and Lube Technicians
Entry Level Mechanics / Technicians
Lead Mechanics / Master Technicians
for our city area retail locations. In this role, you’ll work in a clean, positive environment with updated equipment and training. We are committed to keeping your skills sharp and your career progressing, with advanced company-paid instruction for State Inspection and ASE Certification training.
Auto Mechanic Job Description
- Under supervision, overhauls, repairs and maintains engines, motors and motor-powered equipment, component assemblies, and component systems used in automotive, construction and special-purpose equipment powered by internal combustion engines.
- Overhauls, maintains and repairs internal combustion engines, motors and motor powered equipment, including brake systems, transmissions, ignition systems, rear ends, differential assemblies, fuel systems, hydraulic systems, electronic systems, and other related components and systems.
- Relines and adjusts brakes and clutches.
- Makes minor repairs and adjustments in the field so that a vehicle may be returned to the garage or repair shop under its own power.
- Trains assigned machinist helpers, automotive service workers, or other related personnel in the performance of various maintenance and/or repair tasks.
- Prepares reports and orders, and maintain records and inventories of parts, components, supplies and materials.
- Operates and tests motor vehicles and equipment in the performance of assigned duties.
Automotive technicians in smaller shops generally handle engine and system repairs of all kinds, including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repairs, though some smaller shops may employ a few mechanics with various specialties. Larger shops tend to employ mechanics who specialize in one area of repair, such as brake systems, transmission or engine electrical. In both cases, auto technicians are responsible for staying up to date on the latest technologies, techniques and best-practices of auto repair. Mechanics are also required to learn the use and maintenance of various repair tools, machines and equipment.
Some of the automotive systems repaired by auto mechanics can include:
- Engine Ignition System
- Brakes and Hydraulics
- Tire Pressure and Wheel Alignment
- Transmission and Drive Train
- Lights, Sensors and Electrical Systems
- Smog Systems
- Belts and Timing
- Onboard Computer and Eletronics
- Fuel System and Filters
- Oil Systems and Filters
- Coolant Systems
- Exhaust System
Automotive repair can consist of rebuilding an entire engine or simply replacing a worn part, and automotive technicians need to be capable of doing either.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Company offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid ASE Certifications
Paid PA State Inspection & Air Conditioning Licenses
Paid Time Off and more!
- +2 years’ education and/or automotive experience
- Strong customer-service focus
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Highly reliable, dependable, and punctual (Our great service depends on it!)
Job TIME Requirements
The ability to work +/- 40 hours/week on a consistent basis
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.