Job Reference number: UAE-1512- 17
One of the central objectives of our business is protecting children and providing assistance to families in times of need. That's why we need you, a caring, compassionate social worker who is resilient and dedicated to helping parents find benefits and services, such as food stamps or child care. You will work side-by-side with our dedicated team to help locate foster families, organize adoptions, or work to get families back together. You may also need to intervene if children are in danger of abuse or neglect. If you want to play an integral role in promoting and enriching family relationship processes, then consider working for us.
- Collaborate with other social workers to advocate for victims to resolve crises, evaluate the medical or physical condition of individuals, and assess clients' needs.
- Refer children and families to local community resources to support the recovery process from mental or physical illness.
- Investigate child neglect or abuse cases and take approved protective action when needed.
- Counsel families and children in group and individual sessions to help them recover from illnesses, overcome dependencies, and adjust to life.
- Plan transitioning from care facilities to a residential home or another shelter by introducing services such as job placement assistance, financial and legal aid, housing, and opportunities for education.
- Monitor, record, and evaluate the progress of families and children according to measurable and prescribed goals outlined in care and treatment plans.
- Identify environmental barriers to family or individual growth by reviewing case records and conducting interviews.
- Establish support groups and counsel family members to help them understand, support, and manage the family dynamic.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, or related field
- Two years of experience in social services or applicable field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills for documentation, charting, and managing cases
- Master's degree in social work
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.