Electrician Jobs in Guangzhou
Our Client which is an international company looking for Electricians who will be based in China.
Job Reference number: China -8541- 45
Electrician Jobs offer
Reporting to the new Liquids Field Operations Area Manager, the Controls Technician will apply their skills and aptitude to repair, install, troubleshoot, and perform other planned maintenance and corrective tasks on assigned electronic, electrical, pneumatic and/or mechanical control systems, devices, and ancillary equipment. The individual will operate and maintain oil pipelines facilities and auxiliary equipment such as electrical switch gear, mainline electric motors, pumps, valves, measurement and control equipment, etc.
The successful candidate will operate and maintain assigned equipment in a manner to meet operational needs in compliance with company and regulatory requirements, and will be required to perform tasks from other disciplines.
Electrician Job Description
- Install, maintain, trouble shoot and repair facility equipment and industrial equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
- Read, interpret electrical drawings, schematics and the Canadian national electrical code Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for serviceability.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, industrial forklift batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Conduct preventative maintenance program on powered and non powered aircraft ground support equipment.
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Ensure facilities and personnel comply with Community, Safety and Environment policies and procedures as well as accepted risk standards;
- Perform installation, testing, repair and maintenance on oil pipeline facilities, as well as other associated equipment used in oil transmission;
- Troubleshoot, test, & maintain shutdown devices, fire & gas systems, auxiliary systems, devices, control valves, PLC’s & control systems;
- Install & configure software in control systems;
- Conduct routine regular maintenance and checks at oil facilities;
- Troubleshoot equipment problems utilizing technical reference manuals and documents;
- Provide multi-skilled maintenance support with other technicians in the completion of pipeline, mechanical and measurement activities;
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to other personnel;
- Lead/manage the safe and efficient completion of low / medium complexity projects (including the coordination and monitoring of contractor work activities or third party active control);
- Provide support to our business partners as required;
- Complete all administrative functions related to position and duties;
- Maintain core operational task qualifications;
- Other tasks as required.
- Highly motivated and disciplined with strong interpersonal skills to effectively work in a geographically dispersed team environment;
- Ability to work independently in the execution of specific duties while sharing responsibilities in support of team and company objectives;
- Completion of tasks and assignments in a safe and environmentally responsible manner including ensuring proper handling and disposition of hazardous waste is required;
- Demonstrated ability to competently and efficiently perform the duties assigned based on qualifications and experience;
- Effective written & verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to work in all areas required by the team;
- Comfortable working in systems start-up environment;
- Proven planning and organization skills;
- Excellent communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Competent using equipment applicable to the maintenance of control systems;
- Current with technological advances in the oil pipeline field;
- Utilize computers and e-mail for internal and external communication, record keeping, maintenance management, on-line reporting, material and supply ordering and filing of various forms.
- Fully certified Journeyman Electrician or equivalent is required;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is preferred;
- Other industry related certification and/or related trades experience would be an asset;
- Computerized Maintenance Management System and SAP experience is an asset;
- Experience with the interpretation of technical reference documents.
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.