Airport Services Agent job
In this role you will deliver excellent service at the airport, helping create a stress free environment for customers travelling. You will ensure passengers receive total quality service and adhere to the safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points
- Constant liaison with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Cargo, Lounge.
- Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Directing Arriving/Departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge, etc.
- Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
- Coordinating with Cargo, Fuelling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, cateringsuppliers for a smooth turnaround
- Handling of company mail
- Performing pre- and post-flight administration duties
- Handling baggage claims
- Ensuring compliance with QR Safety and Security requirements.
- On Time Performance
You will have a minimum High School education or equivalent. To be successful in this role you will require a minimum of 1 or more years’ proven experience in an Airline or GHA as Passenger Handling and /or Ground Operations staff, with a good knowledge of the Airport working environment. You will be an energetic, enthusiastic, stress resistant person with a positive can-do attitude, a strong team player, have a flexible approach, have strong decision making skills and possess solid commercial awareness.
You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment is essential. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Amadeus Reservations and Althea would be desirable.
Must be willing to work shifts including weekends and night shifts.
Fluency in English and Arabic (Oral and written) is essential for this role. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS will be an added advantage.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.