Android Product Manager Job
Based in Mountain View, we are seeking a dynamic mobile product manager with proven experience driving Android Mobile application features for a high tech, consumer facing product. Sound like you? Please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Be responsible for active users and subscription revenue targets of your products
- Lead market and user research and develop strategy and product roadmap for our Android application
- Take product enhancements and new product launches from start to finish thinking through each detail and delivering solid results, collaborating with all stakeholders
- Design monetization strategies and implement the mechanics of both advertising and subscription models
- Optimize referral and reward programs and other growth tactics for the apps to grow organically
- Rigorously monitor and analyze the data for mobile products, and conduct A/B tests to achieve the targets
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of successful experience in product management, with 1+ years of managing consumer (B2C) applications that are used by millions of users
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of mobile products, monetization models, and technologies and tools behind them - with Android, specifically.
- Scrum/ Agile/ Lean experience in a startup environment
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset. Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- BS/MS in CS or other quantitative fields. MBA preferred but not required
So, if you have at least 3 years of relevant mobile product management experience with Android products and are interested in and exciting Product Mgmt. role ... please apply today!
- Technology Product Management
- SaaS Products
- Android Product Mgmt
- User Acquisition
- Android Product Development
- JIRA/ Confluence/ Tableau/ Google Analytics/ MySQL
- Project Mgmt.
- SCRUM or Agile Development Experience
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.