Application Security Analyst jobs in Dubai
Job Reference number:18676
If you are a Application Security Engineer with CISSP, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
The ideal candidate will have be able to define and execute the strategy for cybersecurity initiatives independently for the Technology organization and in alignment with the company product initiatives
- Responsible for the policy, implementation, and oversight of the application security program for the Technology group
- Audit compliance with executive, legislative and company mandates affecting cybersecurity programs
- Provide leadership to leverage IT resources in order to improve the security of applications being developed
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of the cybersecurity initiatives and their accomplishments
- Collaborate with peers and development personnel to promote the scalability, configurability, performance, security, customizability, and quality in our products
- Support the Technology organization to shape new product directions as well as implement the product strategy with the perspective of ensuring secure applications
- Perform periodic reviews and assessments of security architecture of all products and enforce best practices to ensure that appropriate security functions have been included in the application software design and architecture
- Adhere to standard processes such as issue tracking, source code control, coding conventions, and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Optimize and tune performance of products with security features enabled
- Direct the development and implementation of the security vulnerability scanning systems and security program within R&D
- Advise senior management on major application security decisions
- Responsible for the efficient management and safeguarding of resources and assures internal controls meet company standards
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
Looking for 10+ Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Experience in dealing with “Continuous Integration/build systems”
- Proven history of working well in groups and with off-shore teams
- Demonstrated ability to take on and be accountable in delivering initiatives without frequent supervision or assistance
- Experience in using application security tool, such as IBM AppScan is a plus
- Demonstrated ability working with Object-Oriented Design and other Software Patterns
- Good inter-personal, presentation and communication skills (special skills encouraged)
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, and debugging network-centric distributed software systems for the
So, if you are a Application Security Analyst with experience, please apply today!
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.