Art director job in Dubai
As per company:
Our Art Directors play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
Global Arts, the world’s leading independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for mobile, personal computer, and advanced entertainment systems, is looking for an experienced Art Director to join our dynamic Global Creative Team. As an Art Director, you will be responsible for the conceptualization, design and development of digital, mobile and live services marketing. The Art Director should be a creative, detail-oriented, and process-focused individual. This position requires flexibility, imagination, a can-do attitude, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry
- Develop creative strategies and ideas that are innovative and that sell.
- Concept and execute advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy.
- Develop original visual concepts.
- Seek out and work with outside suppliers (photographers, illustrators, etc.) and work closely with broadcast and print productions to accurately estimate and produce work.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, see all work through completion on time and on budget.
- Work productively and harmoniously as a teammate with copywriters and producers who share responsibility on a give product.
- Present creative materials to clients, as needed.
- Review proofs, rough cuts, etc. for accuracy before final production.
- Client communication plan and campaign objectives are met.
- Creative work is outstanding and on strategy.
- Work is on target, on time, and within budget.
- Account management morale on account is positive.
- Creative Director approves materials for presentation/production.
- Client presentations are organized and effective.
- Work is well represented in award shows.
- Client satisfaction ratings are high.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Conceptualize, design, and create solutions for mobile and HD marketing campaigns by understanding business strategies and objectives, and translating them into effective and impactful marketing that communicates and connects with players.
- Facilitate and display excellent collaboration and teamwork with internal team of managers, producers, designers and copywriters to achieve project goals.
- Enthusiastically and persuasively present concepts to stakeholders, process criticism, provide a POV and drive consensus.
- Oversee and manage other designers within the team both locally and remotely, as well as be able to work with internal and external vendors.
- Be a highly organized person, with incredible attention to detail, who can push the creative envelope.
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing, Media, and Consumer Insights teams to achieve marketing goals and identify creative opportunities. Be able to apply learnings to be able to refine, optimize, and iterate creative to increase performance.
- Be able to work within established brand and platform guidelines.
- Ensure quality, consistency, and efficacy of design throughout each campaign.
- Be a conceptual and strategic thinking who is a problem solver.
- Be able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Assist in maintaining a creative and fun work environment to promote fresh ideas and enthusiasm around the work.
Required Skills / Personal Requirements:
- 2+ years experience as a Senior Designer or Art Director. Have experience managing others within a team.
- Background in digital and interactive design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent design and typography skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Capable of working on and/or managing multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with good time management skills.
- Must be comfortable making changes to work based upon client feedback.
- Advanced skills in Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign expertise
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe edge and HTML5/CSS
- Working knowledge of After Effects and other animation programs.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, etc).
The company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.