Auto Mechanic Jobs in City Automotive Group of Raleigh
Automotive Mechanics Careers Full Time Jobs In Raleigh – Salary 4500 USD to 7000 USD Monthly. Yearly Salary: $54,000 - $84,000/Year.
Auto Mechanics Jobs near Me and You in Raleigh - Hiring Started Today
Are you an experienced Mechanic and looking to take your career to the next level?
City Automotive Group of Raleigh is looking for Level 2 Mechanic to join their dynamic team! This is a large volume dealership with a high CSI which also provides an excellent working environment to progress your career in the automotive industry.
Join this winning automotive service team in Raleigh! Apply Now!
Auto Mechanic Job Brief Raleigh
Learn about the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills that should be in an auto mechanic job description.
Auto mechanics diagnose, repair, and help prevent problems with vehicle performance and ensure that vehicles operate in a safe, reliable manner. These professionals may also be known as mechanics or automotive technicians.
Auto Mechanic Job Description Raleigh
We are searching for an analytical, enthusiastic auto mechanic to help our clients resolve issues with vehicle performance and appearance. The Auto Mechanic will speak to clients about the performance and history of their vehicles, inspect mechanical and electronic components, diagnose issues, and discuss possible resolutions with clients. You will also maintain shop equipment and generate estimates and timelines for repairs.
To be a successful auto mechanic, you should be focused on providing high quality service to clients as you help them identify, repair, and avert issues that may affect the performance or longevity of their vehicles. You should be thorough, reliable, honest, logical, and motivated.
Raleigh Auto Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Completing preventative maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, and replacing brakes.
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Generating timelines and estimates for repairs and discussing options with clients.
- Inspecting internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- Listening to clients to learn more about vehicle history, potential problems, and the services they would like to receive.
- Maintaining accurate records relating to clients, their vehicles, parts, and service history.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Performing test drivers, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify where problems exists and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Repairing damage to the body of the vehicle and washing and painting the vehicle’s exterior.
- Test-drive vehicles - test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Using shop equipment as instructed, performing regular maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Work with manager and other mechanics to diagnose and repair the mechanical and electrical components of vehicles.
Auto Mechanic Job Requirements in Raleigh :
- Addition education, certifications, or experience is generally preferred.
- Chrysler experience is preferred, not required
- Excellent active listening, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Not required but preferred at least 2 years of previous experience as an automotive technician
- Proficiency with hand tools and other equipment.
- Proven ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions.
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
City Automotive Group of Raleigh’s Commitment to You:
- Full Time Job
- Great Pay!
- 5 day work Schedule
- Paid holidays/Vacations
- Full Benefits-Health, Dental, & Vision
- Professional Work Environment
- Suspension (Vehicle)
- Diagnostic Tools
Start Your Career with City Automotive Group of Raleigh, Apply Now!
City Automotive Group Raleigh
With 40 franchises in more than 300 showrooms in Us, UK, Canada, Australia And New Zealand, City Automotive Group sells more than 500,000 vehicles a year. Whether you’re looking for a new Toyota, Lexus, Jeep, or a reliable used vehicle, you can count on City to deliver.
Excellent Service and Auto Repair in Raleigh
City Automotive Group is dedicated to taking care of our customers long after they drive off the lot. Our expert service technicians are trained to ensure your car, truck, or SUV remains road ready. From Oil Changes to brake repair, tire rotations to battery replacement, and all your other auto service needs, you can count on City Automotive Group. Find your Raleigh local Service Center or schedule your appointment today.
When the time comes to schedule an auto service appointment for your Toyota, you can trust the team at City Toyota of Raleigh. Our certified technicians are experts in all services, including brake repair, tire rotations, and more, but most importantly, they are here to keep your Toyota running smoothly for years to come. Schedule a Toyota service appointment with us and take advantage of our service specials to save more on the services your vehicle deserves.
Save More with Toyota Service Specials in Raleigh
No matter if you require a significant repair or new Toyota parts for a small fix, our team at City Toyota of Raleigh is here to help. When Scheduling a Toyota service appointment, please take advantage of our specials. We have coupons that ensure you get significant savings on the following:
- Oil change coupons
- Brake service specials
- Engine repair coupons
- And more!
Raleigh available services
Learn more about our available services and schedule Toyota service with our team at City Toyota of Raleigh near College Park. We’re here to ensure your Toyota runs smoothly for as long as you own it.
Check out our specials before you schedule a service appointment at our Raleigh City Service Center. If you have any questions about our services, make sure to contact our expert team! We're here to learn how to best serve you.
Popular Models We Sell and Repair in Raleigh
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Brands We Sell and Repair in Raleigh
Body Styles We Sell and Repair in Raleigh
Apply for Auto Mechanic Jobs in City Automotive Group of Raleigh, Automotive Technician Careers Full Time Jobs in Raleigh with the Monthly Salary 4500 USD to 7000 USD.
Want To get hired for the Jobs near me and you in Raleigh ?
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered; Millions of Professionals just like you are already working with us! Start Your Career with the help of Job Find Jobs HR Raleigh; if these are The Right Jobs for You. Remember, you can apply for this job only within 60 days of publishing.
Easy to Apply Jobs in Raleigh – No Forms to fill, No cost to you, Just send your CV to JOB FIND JOBS HR, This will be the first step towards a career opportunity! Get a job with the best salary and benefits, Apply Now.
Auto Mechanic Jobs, Automotive Group of Raleigh, Automotive Technician Careers, Full Time, Jobs in Raleigh, Monthly Salary, USD, Salary, Today, Now, Hiring, Jobs, Automotive Technician, Auto Mechanic, Automotive Technician careers, Automotive Technician Vacancies, Raleigh, Raleigh Jobs, Raleigh Careers, Raleigh Vacancies,