Chemical Engineer job
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Chemical engineering R&D consortium that includes 80 of the world's most innovative companies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for experimental facility operations—completing experimental projects on time and within budget.
- Compile data for reports to the FRI Membership.
- Support maintenance activities.
- Improve efficiency of operations.
- Develop knowledge in performance testing of distillation equipment.
What You Need for this Position
- BS Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years petrochemical or petroleum refining operations experience
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Chemical Engineer experienced with Petroleum Refining, apply today!
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Refining
- Process Safety Management
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.