Claim Manager Job
The successful Claims Manager will be:
- Running the claims team
- Preparing and evaluating construction scheduling, delay and increased cost claim
- Investigating, evaluating, and pricing costs of repairs for damaged and defective construction
- Assisting with and evaluating discovery for complex construction litigation
- Drafting expert reports and other explanatory materials for use in litigation or ADR proceedings.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in construction management, civil or mechanical engineering, or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in performing construction services, prefer industrial or large commercial projects.
- Adept with Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Familiar with Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, and other project control software tools.