Client Segment Manager job
Job Reference number:113316
Our client is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Deployment of client value proposition
* Play an active role in developing acquisition programs for Personal, Priority, and Business Client segments.
* Closely work with countries to activate these programs
* Play a leading role in developing and implementing global playbooks
* Lead cross-border referrals program and processes Activating deepening strategy
* Develop activities to activate, build balances and deepen client relationships
* Provide insights to countries to build localized offers and campaign scripts
* Work with CR and CA teams on client engagement protocols
* Manage processes and programs for upsell, cross-segment client migration, ensuring client experience is maximized Deploy global client journeys
* Closely work with Islamic segment to execute the globally-defined client journeys Voice of Client
* Use voice of client to champion needs of clients and remove pain points or enhance client experience
* Strong execution capabilities
* Ability to lead and coordinate widely across multiple stakeholders to achieve outcomes
* Analytical and strong numerical skills Personal
* Graduate (preferably Masters Degree) with 5+ years of experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work with others to influence outcomes.
* Passionate about clients