Communication Manager job
Job Reference number:445513
Our Client which is an international company looking for Communication Manager who will be based in Kuwait
As Internal Communications Manager you will operate as part of an expanding team, working with Quality Assurance and other support functions in order to optimize their communications to brands and store colleagues and to build an effective communications flow of news and information across all food brands. You will work with the Food Division commercial team to source and prepare engaging and compelling content for Brand managers and store audiences, and will be responsible for driving employee engagement and enhancing business performance.
Core responsibilities will include:
* Effectively managing internal communications from Quality Assurance and the wider commercial team
* Assuming editorial control and providing guidelines, coaching and advice to develop communications competencies within the commercial team
* Establishing and monitoring KPI's that demonstrate success in achieving timelines, as well as reaching and engaging target audiences
* Seeking out data for trend analysis and reporting, challenging analysis and conclusions, and ensuring audiences are fully engaged
* Ensuring brands understand the benefits of various communication channels and their role in supporting the success of each channel.
To be successful in this role you will understand various approaches to internal communications across multiple support functions, and possess a strong focus on gap analysis, identifying communications opportunities and sharing best practice.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as an Internal Communications or Employee Engagement Specialist
* Experience working with all relevant tools and channels (announcements, cascade, digital channels, employee feedback etc.)
* Comprehensive knowledge of Food Retail/Restaurant operations
* Demonstrable knowledge of Food Hygiene in the hospitality industry
* Excellent factual/creative writing skills with a high degree of attention to detail and excellent proof reading skills.