Company Secretarial Assistant Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 778512
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Company Secretarial Assistant who will be based in UAE.
As a Company Secretarial Assistant, you will be responsible for the review of new business and the administration of their own portfolio of companies in accordance with the Group policies. The Company Secretarial Assistant will ensure administrative compliance with the aim of enhancing the company’s competitive position and achieving its strategic objectives. Entities are predominantly located in Cayman and BVI but assistance will also be required for UAE entities.
- To deal with correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships
- To update and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
- To prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and to update company and partnership records accordingly
- To maintain the ViewPoint client database and to assist with the ongoing task of maintaining the database's integrity
- To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance Department
- To carry out the work in line with the policies and procedures of the Group and to gain an understanding of the laws pertinent to the day to day tasks required
- To provide cover for the other team members as necessary
- To initiate, lead and/or assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Managing Director
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Focus on client service and delivery
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently but as a cooperative member of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Reliable and ethical approach
- Numerate and logical approach
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Experience in ViewPoint software highly desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you have all the skills and experience required please apply now! Due to high volume of received applications, we are unable to respond to each application on individual basis therefore only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.