Compensation & Benefits Specialist Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 326587
Objectives: To analyze compensation and benefits data to support the development as well as application of HR policies, processes and practice to ensure the company attracts, retains and develops the best people
- Accountable for the accuracy and recording of all Compensation & Benefits data in ERP
- Expats contractual packages administration, including tax implications in foreign territories
- Manages an annual C&B market survey to monitor competitiveness in each BU
- University degree in related subject / Qualified relevant certification body for HR and/or C&B an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in C&B within UAE.
- Detailed experience in international contractual packages for expats
- Direct involvement with HR/C&B administration processes and with HR policies.
- Excellent knowledge of UAE labour law
- Directly involved in C&B Management Reporting
- Proven experience in C&B policy and strategy development in UAE
- Excellent Excel/data analysis skills
- Business acumen
- Able to deal with private and confidential matters
- Able to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal)
- Quality results driven
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.