Consultant job in Dubai
Job Reference number:113317
Our Client which is an international company looking for Consultant who will be based in Dubai, UAE.
Our client, an immigration services company, is recruiting for a Consultant to join their Inbound immigration team in Dubai.
The Consultant provides compliant immigration advice, knowledge or strategy to UAE clients and coordinates end to end immigration processes for the firm’s corporate client base. This candidate monitors internal staff, teams, and workload requirements to meet expectations, deadlines, and financial targets. This role includes high volume, multi-tasking, multi-priority management of client case processing. Activities include confidential and or sensitive advisement on immigration strategic analysis and options. They must also oversee other administrative staffs for daily task allocation, process monitoring and case reporting updates. The role requires reporting, communications and strict adherence to client agreements. This person will have an administration coordinator supporting them.
- Execute volume UAE inbound casework, including compliance and eligibility assessments, clear process and requirements' guidance, and hand holding assignees through the immigration process within multiple jurisdictions and Emirates defined by the Clients’ entity and/or work site locations.
- At all times proactively perform work activities for our Client accounts as a professional business advisor; provide exceptional professional guidance and dedicated care to their employees in the UAE.
- Communicate effectively the progress of the immigration process with relevant client contacts, including document collection, filing of applications, and anticipated finalization dates, ensuring that communications are technically accurate, and written communications follow the standard layouts and templates.
- Identify key issues that may impact immigration formalities such as travel plans, dependants, and health issues, to ensure the client is updated on the status of each application and anticipated issue or timelines. Identify key issues that may impact immigration approvals or successful security clearance.
- Update the firm’s case management system and maintain client files as per agreed practice protocols.
- Meet monthly billing target goals by strategically planning, organizing and executing workload to reach standard financial targets and annual goals.
- Respond to pre-instruction enquiries relating to countries and liaise with co-counsel as required to provide compliance assessments.
- Prepare, plan and with proactive measures seek to minimize potential issues to the client or assignee who would lead to escalations or delays in meeting requirements. Escalate potential client issues to the UAE In-bound Manager and/or Practice Leader and participate in the resolution of these issues.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key client contacts, and contact them in a timely manner to provide and/or obtain information meeting SLA requirements.
- Research and draft country processes and procedures. Update clients on any in-country legislative or process changes.
- Assist in compiling metrics/reports as required under contractual agreement with respective clients. Review expiry date reports and/or reminders and take the appropriate action as required.
- Contribute to content and maintain veracity of proprietary material in the firm’s system.
- Assist Finance and Administrative support with client invoicing upon case completion.
- Research on corporate clients’ markets by industry/sector. Research and benchmark the performance of external co-counsel.
- Coach and develop junior staff; including the preparation of training materials for knowledge development.
- Other activities/expectations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, or equivalent and two-year progressive experience in the position offered. Will accept suitable combination of education and experience in lieu of requirement.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Competent in drafting legal advice and compliance assessments.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Access, or similar software.
- Operationally aware is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- High degree of focus on Quality.
- Able to work in a discreet and sensitive manner.
- Able to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Able to be self-managed and proactively seek out work.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.