Corporate Governance Manager Job
Corporate Governance Manager
At least 6 years Exp
Ideally based in the GCC.
Our clients are presently seeking to recruit an innovative and experienced Corporate Governance Manager with the expertise, ability and impact to contribute to the development, communication and promotion of Our Clients in the UAE
Established for over 40 years, with over 30,000 staff, they work with some of the largest companies in the GCC. They are a multinational construction company that is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, where it is one of the leading companies in its sector. It has completed a number of projects in different construction sectors such as High Rise Developments, Hotels and Hotel Interiors, Office Blocks, Commercial Developments, Industrial Projects, Major Airport Developments, Stadiums, Infrastructure and Drainage works, Offshore Oil and Gas Installations and Residential Complexes
As an active and effective member of the Executive Team, reporting to the Chief Executive and General Counsel, you will support the strategic development and operational delivery of the organization, responding to the changing construction landscape and new project agenda. You will be responsible for regulatory matters and corporate governance for the Company.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified professional with legal experience at a senior level and of managing another function, such as asset management, organization development or support services. You will have a proven track record of strategic planning of services and achieving defined objectives in a performance culture and successful developed and implemented major projects. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of the national educational landscape and the potential implications to funding.
Furthermore you will be a confident communicator with previous experience in a similar leadership role. In return you will get the opportunity to work with an organization that are making a real difference to children's lives by improving education outcomes for all, and narrowing the attainment gap for students.
* Experience of work at a senior level in regulation and one of the area's such as Support/Administrative Services, Asset Management or facilities management or Organizational development
* Experience of strategic planning of services and achieving defined objectives in a performance culture.
* Successful development and implementation of major projects and partnerships.
* Substantial legal, financial experience/ management or substantial experience of service budget management.
* Successful experience of organizational development and change.
* Effective relationship management both within and beyond the organization
* Clear understanding of the national educational landscape and the potential implications to funding
* Financial/legal acumen
* Credibility, integrity and openness
This is a critical leadership role; steering and stretching the performance of the organization and its partners through an ever changing construction and infrastructure landscape.