Cost Accountant job in Jubail
The cost accountant is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the correctness of the job order costing in the production
- Reviews PWO (Production Work Order), PR (Production Report) and PS (Production Slip) and shall take approval from the immediate supervisor on the accuracy of the costing.
- Prepares weekly production report monitoring for top management reporting
- Prepares inventory costing sheet and review the correctness of all the received inventory either local or foreign purchase.
- Monitors shipment advise for the incoming shipment
- Prepares Bill registration which includes importation cost such as customer clearance, freight cost, etc.
- Monitors and prepares accruals for utility expenses monthly
- Ensure monthly proper filing of all production related documents, LGRN, IGRN, Transfer documents and related supporting documents
- Prepares monthly production report and costing using Orion
- Prepares JV for month-end closing for production
- Review overhead production variance analysis
- Review BOM (Bill of materials) as to the adherence and analyses of the least cost formulation
- Provides analyses on the production deviation of the BOM and its cost effect and communicate to management of the analyses.
- Coordinate with R&D and production department on the calculation of the least cost formulation
- Prepares monthly inventory analysis and its schedule
- Review & Input inventory adjustments with proper approval process (Count adj/Dumping, etc):
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.