Cost Engineer job
- Calculate baseline cost for the project and ensure progress of every work package is accurately measured, reported and forecasted.
- Provide recommendations for corrective actions to improve project performance and developing, maintaining and reporting cash flow information.
- Assist & update Project planning and Control deliverables (Schedules, Performance and Financial Analysis, Budget Controls, etc).
- Report progress with accurate documentation allowing clear decisions, agreed action and follow-up timelines.
- Deliver all support aspects of the project on-time, in-scope, and in-budget within HSE guidelines.
- Develop and train Omani nationals assigned to the project.
- University B.Sc. degree in Engineering or similar role.
- Professional qualification is an advantage
- 7 years relevant experiences leading multidisciplinary teams on a Mega Projects within Oil & Gas and Petrochemical/Refinery
- Skilled in Primavera (P6) is desirable though MS project is an advantage.
- Functional knowledge of System Application Program (SAP).
Technical and Business:
- Experience with FEED and EPC phases of the project.
- Familiar with earned value, scope control and change management concepts, principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results on-time in field of expertise
- Capable to work with multiple systems relevant to plan and execute work
- Experience in cost estimation and cost control services.
- Proven ability to meet highest HSE & Quality Standards
Leadership and Interpersonal:
- Proven ability to align, motivate and develop people across multiple disciplines and levels
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with ability to self manage and driving results on agreed targets
- Demonstrated ability work in multi cultural, high pressure team environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide cost control solutions/recommendations for Projects.
- Demonstrated non-authoritative ability to influence peers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong self awareness
- Proven effectiveness in analysis execution and delivering results
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.