CSR Jobs in City Mega Retail Store Joliet - Salary $3800 to $5800 Per Month.
City Mega Retail Store Looking To Hire CSR In City Mega Retail Store Joliet -
Urgently – Hiring Started Today.
CSR jobs available in City Mega Retail Store Joliet
We are looking for a talented person who will improve the sales of our retail unit by providing excellent care and advice. Join our vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to develop and maximize your professional skills.
Job Location: Joliet.
Job Title: CSR.
Salary: $3800 to $5800 Per Month.
Duty Hours: 9:00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Job position: Full–time, Part time and Permanent positions available as per choice of applicant.
CSR Job Description
Sell merchandise, such as furniture, motor vehicles, appliances, or apparel to consumers. Sales executives promote products and services to clients and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits. Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
How you contact these clients will change across different companies and roles as it depends on the tasks you are given.
If you’re an ‘CSR’ then you will be working from the office or your accommodation if the position is remote. You may be contacting clients via emails, phone and/or video calls. Other sales executives will often combine this type of work with visits to clients – although, as more people get used to working virtually, video calls may replace sales visits for some sales executives.
Their work includes:
- meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts and packages
- working towards monthly or annual targets.
Promotional prospects can be excellent; progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Qualifications and training required
There are routes into sales for both university graduates and school leavers. You are more likely to need a degree for a sales executive role within a technical or medical field – and this may need to be relevant to the industry. For example, a subject related to science or medicine could be needed for a sales executive job in the medical or pharmaceutical field. For less specialist areas, if a degree is desirable it is very likely that any subject will be acceptable.
Some big companies in industries such as IT and consumer goods run sales graduate schemes, for which you will probably need a 2.1 in any subject – although some may prefer related subjects. The in-depth understanding of sales gained through these schemes could set you up well for many different sales careers, including sales executive and/or more senior positions.
Whether you’re starting out in a graduate scheme or entry-level role, having some experience of working in a customer-facing environment is likely to be crucial. There are plenty of options for this: perhaps you could get a part-time position in retail or telesales, or carry out an internship in sales.
Key skills for sales executives
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills.
A full driving license is often essential for jobs. Being able to speak more than one language fluently may also be a useful skill (but this is not necessary).
Education and experience: to get started
People starting in this career usually have:
- No formal educational credential
- No work experience
- Less than 1 month on-the-job training
Activities: what you might do in a day
- Greet customers, patrons, or visitors.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Recommend products or services to customers.
- Maintain records of sales or other business transactions.
- Process sales or other transactions.
- Calculate costs of goods or services.
- Set up merchandise displays.
- Answer customer questions about goods or services.
- Review laws or regulations to maintain professional knowledge.
- Reconcile records of sales or other financial transactions.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Demonstrate products to consumers.
- Explain technical product or service information to customers.
- Advise customers on the use of products or services.
- Purchase stocks of merchandise or supplies.
- Monitor inventories of products or materials.
- Estimate costs or terms of sales.
- Monitor work areas to provide security.
- Arrange delivery of goods or services.
- Sell products or services.
- Clean work areas.
People in this career often have these skills:
- Persuasion- Talking people into changing their minds or their behavior.
- Active Listening- Listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions.
- Speaking- Talking to others.
- Service Orientation- Looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness- Understanding people's reactions.
- Negotiation- Bringing people together to solve differences.
People in this career often have talent in:
- Oral Expression- Communicating by speaking.
- Oral Comprehension- Listening and understanding what people say.
- Speech Clarity- Speaking clearly.
- Speech Recognition- Recognizing spoken words.
Join The Winning Team And Earn More
Top Perks and Benefits That Win Hearts of our Employees
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off —we offer 4 weeks personal time off (PTO) No question asked.
- Dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work options
- Paid parental
- Employee discounts
- Paid Time Off for volunteering
Want To get hired for the Jobs near me and you?
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered; Millions of Professionals just like you are already working with us! Start Your Career in Joliet with the help of Job Find Jobs HR; if these are The Right Jobs for You. Remember, you can apply for this job only within 60 days of publishing. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy this career opportunity - contact us today!
Easy to Apply for Jobs in Joliet – No Forms to fill, No cost to you, Just send your CV to JOB FIND JOBS HR, This will be the first step towards a career opportunity! Get a job with the best salary and benefits, Apply Now.
Sales Executives, Pharma Sales Executives, Hotel Clerks, Bartenders, Car Salesman, Concierges, Counter Clerks, Rental Clerks, Customer Assistant, Supervisors - Retail Sales, Hotel Clerks, Motel Clerks, Resorts Front Desk Clerks, CSR, Pharmacy Aides, Retail Salesperson, Sales Associate, Sales Clerk, Sales Consultant, Sales Person, Sales Representative, Salesman, Tellers, Insurance sales Executives, Jobs, Salary, Now, Today, Joliet, Joliet sales jobs, Joliet Retail jobs,
CSR, Jobs, Salary, Now, Today, Joliet, Sales jobs, Joliet Jobs , Joliet careers, Joliet vacancies, Jobs in Joliet, Retail Jobs in Joliet,CSR Jobs, Joliet Sales jobs, Joliet Retail careers, Joliet Retail vacancies, Sales Jobs in Joliet, Retail Jobs in Joliet,