16 Dental Hygienist Jobs in Dubai - Hiring Now – Salary $ 2000 Monthly
Job Reference number: UAE-1512- 31
Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
Job Opportunity as a Dental Hygienist
If you’re searching for a rewarding career as a Dental Hygienist, look no further. A Dental care company is looking for a motivated, goal-orientated individual to help provide the most efficient dental care for our community as possible as a Dental Hygienist. At Dental supported offices, optimal dentistry and patient care is of utmost importance, so join our team today!
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
As a Dental Hygienist, you will clean teeth and examine patient oral areas, head and neck for signs of oral disease. You will also record and review patient medical histories.
Additional responsibilities and requirements of the Dental Hygienist include:
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions and stains from teeth and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to prevent dental decay
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- Ability to travel at minimum one time per quarter for training; potentially out of state
- Dentrix computer experience a plus
- Experience using Vizilite, Velscope and/or Diagnodent a plus
- Experience using electronic medical records a plus
- Leadership skills
Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene, Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Dental hуgіеnіsts JOB duties
Dental hуgіеnіsts perform a number of duties within a dental office. They are responsible for cleaning teeth, looking for signs of oral disease in patients, and providing education and preventative care.
Specific tasks performed by dental hygienists include сlеаning stаіns and plaque buildup on teeth, сlеаning undеr аnd аrоund the gums, sеаrсhing fоr іndісаtоrs оf оrаl disease such as swеllіng, and applying dental prophylaxis, sealants, and topical fluorides as required.
They also educate patients on oral care and hygiene such as on flossing, brushing and diet. Additionally, dental hygienists help dentists and other professionals in their office in tasks such as taking radiographs, assisting during dental procedures and making impressions of teeth. Some dental hygienists work for orthodontists and provide care specific to orthodontic patients and procedures.
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.