14 Dentist Jobs in Dubai - Hiring Now – Salary $ 5500 Monthly
Job Reference number: UAE-1512- 32
Dentist Job Description summary
Our Staff Dentist diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums, and related oral structures by performing the following duties. We have an immediate opening for a full-time dentist to float to our different sites.
Some of the essential functions include:
- Examines patient’s teeth and surrounding oral structures, and develops appropriate treatment plans.
- Maintains current and accurate problem-oriented dental records.
- Treats dental diseases, injuries and malfunctions of teeth and gums.
- Determines need for dental and prosthetic appliances.
Dentist Job Description
- Provides medical services within the scope of approved privileges,
- Documents all patient contact in the EMR in a timely manner.
- Assumes responsibility for their panel of patients and those patients they care for.
- Collaborates to provide care coordination of activities in providing comprehensive care. (e.g. other healthcare providers, local health departments, social service, nutritionist, dentist, community based organizations, home care and patient education groups).
- Provides relevant health education and instruction; counsels patient/family/responsible other on the impact of illness and principles of health promotion and maintenance.
- Provides clinical and didactic instruction to professional staff, peers, students and community groups and conducts in-service educational programs, as needed.
- Participates in departmental meetings and interdisciplinary or community committees, as well as Peer Review Performance Improvement meetings and activities, as required.
- Follows Gotham, NYC HHC and facility-specific policies and protocols (including but not limited to policies around DNKA, Normal Notification, call-outs, dress code, corporate job descriptions.)
- Meets all compliance standards and requirements (including but not limited to annual physical assessment, fraud and HIPPA trainings, Fire Drill participation.)
- Ensures that credentials are maintained.
- Responsible for inpatient coverage and after hours’ coverage of clinic, as required.
- Maintains Patient Safety and Infection Control Protocol as per Network and Departmental Policies
- Upholds environmental safety standards to assure safety of patients and staff
- Fosters/exercises Service Excellence in daily activities, when dealing with general public and staff
- Performs administrative, professional and consulting duties as requested by the Chief of Service, Medical Director, or designee.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Graduation from an approved Medical School; and,
- Licensed to practice in New York State; and,
- Completion of an approved residency in the specialty and Board Certified or Eligible (if Eligible, must obtain certification within five years of eligibility); and,
- Must meet the criteria for credentialing and privileging in the department as defined by the Medical Staff By-Laws of both the facility employing the Physician and the back-up hospital, if these are different.
- Must meet all NYS Medicaid Managed Care requirements.
Doctoral Degree (DDS or DMD) required.
Apply Now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.