Design Architect Job open in Retail Mall Dubai
Job Reference number : 5535
The following is a list of extensive responsibilities in this position.
It is understood that these comprehensive responsibilities are
not inclusive of all the duties that this position requires,
but instead, are intended as a general scope of work.
Design Architect Job open in Retail Mall Dubai, UAE
- Attend and document initial Client Development meetings. Acquire general information required to establish type, expectations, and scope of work/criteria for the intended project
- Proceed with research, programming and preliminary Schematic Design to set the direction for the Project.
- Develop an Architectural program defining the scope of the Project and determine major interior functions within the - schematic footprint of the physical building in relationship with the available site and its existing characteristics, utilities, etc.
- Establish requirements and schedules for the public agency review process, and procure all documentation available regarding all utilities and applicable Planning, Zoning, and Government Agencies.
- Format and produce Schematic Design/Design Development presentation drawings to meet Owner requirements for financing, approval and as required for public agency review.
- Define Architectural requirements and schedule of submittals, shop drawings, and samples to be submitted for Architectural approval with the Project Manager.
- Work with Project Leader throughout the development and coordination of specifications and working drawings to keep communications current relative to Project budget, schedule, and contracting.
- Other duties may be assigned, if deemed necessary, by the Company.
- Bachelor in Architecture or above
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk VIZ, Rhinoceros, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, 3DStudio, V-ray render
- Solid understanding of all phases of a project: competing for the commission, designing, managing, completing the contract document, and seeing it through to completion
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Team player, self-starter, results-oriented
- 4 - 5 year degree from an accredited Architectural program required
- 5 or more years of verifiable work experience in Commercial Architecture
Apply Today & Send Your CV on : email@example.com , please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.