Document Controller Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 778513
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Document Controller who will be based in UAE.
The document controller performs variety of document control functions for the project. She/he will record and file all the incoming correspondence from the contractor and other parties and record and file all the outgoing correspondence to the contractor and other parties. She/he will log and file all submittals together with all approvals and he distributes the documents to the concerned parties.
- Plans, organizes, and implements systems for efficient document processing of all communications, the Contractor documents, design documents, construction documents or other internal or external documents.
- Coordinates the flow of documents between project team and other project stakeholders.
- Responsible for the electronic document management system.
- Log and file all the incoming correspondence.
- Log and file all outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare the status reports of the incoming and outgoing documents on weekly and monthly basis.
- Log and file all the submittals and approval of the shop drawings, material, method statements, authorities approvals, etc.
- Supports the receipt, tracking, and monitoring of documents through the use of standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Dubai-UAE experience is preferred.
- Proficient keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required.
- Assignments will require a working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.