Document Controller Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 778513
The document controller performs variety of document control functions for the project. She/he will record and file all the incoming correspondence from the contractor and other parties and record and file all the outgoing correspondence to the contractor and other parties. She/he will log and file all submittals together with all approvals and he distributes the documents to the concerned parties.
- Plans, organizes, and implements systems for efficient document processing of all communications, the Contractor documents, design documents, construction documents or other internal or external documents.
- Coordinates the flow of documents between project team and other project stakeholders.
- Responsible for the electronic document management system.
- Log and file all the incoming correspondence.
- Log and file all outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare the status reports of the incoming and outgoing documents on weekly and monthly basis.
- Log and file all the submittals and approval of the shop drawings, material, method statements, authorities approvals, etc.
- Supports the receipt, tracking, and monitoring of documents through the use of standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Dubai-UAE experience is preferred.
- Proficient keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required.
- Assignments will require a working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.