Documentum Consultant Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 669819
- Participates as needed in pre-sales qualifications and delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements; works on single work stream within broader project; support and instruct less experienced co-workers through formal training or on-the-job mentoring; trains customer personnel
- Supports Sr. Consultant/PM for project related items and advises on effort required to perform assigned implementations.
- Regularly communicates project status and all customer issues to PM.
- Capable of leading a small team, understanding project goals, and providing guidance to achieve goals.
- Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly.
- Assists in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements
- Establishes relationship with client technical counterparts.
- Participates in client meetings related to development efforts.
- Provides feedback on methodology and best practice collateral to competency lead.
- 3+ years experience in Documentum Design and Development
- At least one project on Documentum D2 platform
- Expertise in Java based frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JSF
- Proficient in XSLT and XSL Formatting Objects
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.