Ethics and Compliance Officer Job
Job Reference number: 223524
- Collaborate with Louis Berger business units and departments (e.g. legal, procurement, internal audit, human resources, and communications) to raise awareness of the compliance and ethics program and ensure accountability for adherence to the program.
- Provide periodic reports to the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer regarding the operations and progress of the program.
- Coordinate activities to assess and monitor changes in all relevant laws, regulations and rules.
- Identify trends in compliance and ethics program activities and practices.
- Perform investigations of allegations of non-compliance within the area of responsibility, when requested.
- Ensure that the anti-corruption and bribery program, including due diligence policies and procedures, are followed; and periodically assessed
- Recommend updates to the Code of Business Conduct and other policies and procedures to ensure continuing appropriateness and relevance to management and employees
- Identify deficiencies in current compliance related practices and develop appropriate program modifications and related activities to prevent and/or discover illegal, unethical or improper conduct
- Conduct outreach to public and private groups regarding Louis Berger’s compliance and ethics program and policies and procedures
- Reputation for the highest integrity.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to identify and solve a wide range of business problems.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and clearly articulate principles, concerns, and solutions for resolution of those issues.
- Ability to interact confidently with senior management and employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to appropriately manage conflict and other challenging situations towards a successful outcome.
- Ability to travel to all Louis Berger offices throughout the Middle East and Europe
- Relevant experience focused on the U.K. Bribery Act and/or the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Experience working in a deferred prosecution agreement (DPA) environment
- Relevant data privacy experience
- D., M.S, or M.B.A. a plus
- Certification from Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) and/or Ethics & Compliance Officer Association (ECOA) a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and similar software
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.