General Accountant Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 326547
Our Client which is an international company Looking for General Accountant who will be based in UAE.
- Create, modify and improve set accounting chart of accounts in accordance to generally accepted accounting principle and international financial reporting standards
- Ensure proper classification of accounts
- Recording, analyzing, reconciling general ledger accounts and financial reporting
- Responsible for day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Accurate and complete recording of all company transactions, ensure all transactions are properly documented and recorded on time.
- Maintain schedule of fixed assets, depreciation, prepaid expenses, accruals, provisions and deferrals and other accounting schedules
- Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and Profit and Loss Statements
- Prepare accounts trend analysis and identify variances
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and other management report
- Conduct interim and year end stock taking daily update of Cash Position Report and Cash Flow Forecast for the month
- Assist in budgeting and financial forecasting, monitoring and implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in cash flow management
- Liaises with External Auditor
- Proper handling of petty cash fund
- Banking Relationship
Candidate should have UAE experience in General Accounting function with construction industry.
At least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity. Preferably CPA, CA or CMA.
Knowledge in Accounting Software.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.