General Manager Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 854796
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Restaurant in accordance with the Company’s standards, including maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction and staff development.
Client is looking for an experienced leader and manager to complete several responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Directly supervising up to 65 employees at the restaurant, including all Front of House Managers.
- Oversee the preparation of the annual budget
- Evaluate the company’s and staff’s performance on a regular basis
- Meet financial objectives by developing and preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Develop and implement marketing, advertising and public relations programs
- Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures
- Understand the government regulations affecting venues operations; ensuring operation is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Provide leadership and vision to the company by assisting the managers and staff with the development of short and long term goals and annual plans
- Control expenses and implement strategies to reduce costs
- Work alongside the marketing team in developing marketing objectives
- Diploma qualification, ideally with Business Management or related work experience
- The ability to build and maintain positive and effective relationships
- The ability to plan and priorities work to manage time effectively
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, budget and time management skills and ability to work under pressure and within set deadlines
- High level of problem solving skills
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.