Government Relations Officer job
Job Reference number:145697
Our Client which is an international company looking for Government Relations Officer who will be based in Saudi Arabia.
Government Relations Officer
A leading multinational automotive organization is seeking to recruit a Government Relation Officer. You will be directly reporting to the Employee Relations & Government Relations, Section Manager
To visit Government offices in daily basis for submission and receiving of company documents.
In addition to that, Execute the Government Relation transactions and services and ensure maintaining confidentiality and alignment with Line Manager and overall HR vision, goal and objectives.
Furthermore, preforming tasks as per management needs and align management with new regulations.
- Visit Government offices in daily basis for submission and receiving of company documents.
- Executing Government Relation Transactions and maintain quality service.
- Manage and achieve targeted elapsed time in responding to employee’s inquiries and finalizing transactions.
- Execute the setup of new joiners’ Government Relation transaction & response on time.
- Review and provide to update for the management & the team on Government entities' new regulations & news.
- Execute company registration & Renewal as per management advice.
- Submit daily reports of Government transaction.
- Maintain employees’ records; ensuring confidentiality of employees’ records, employees’ financial information & Company information.
- Maintain good relations with Government authorities.
- Coordinating with employees related to their Government Relations issues & provide a full support.
- Inform HR and employees proactively on any anticipated issue related to Government Relations requirements.
- Track and submit all original invoices against the Government Relations expenses including (petty cash).
- Ensure error free of all Government Relations transactions.
- Perform added tasks as per management needs.
Occasional travel between company’s sites in Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam.
- High School Diploma in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
Technical: MS Office (mainly Excel and Word).
Arabic language is required. English is preferable.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.