Hardware Engineer Job in Dubai
If you are a Hardware Engineer with experience, please read on!
Our company has been a leader in test automated instrumentation devices for decades and our world class reputation for technology has resulted in a ton of growth as an organization. We have offices all over the US but our main office here in Orange County needs a talented Hardware Engineer to join our growing team. You will be a key player as you will be interacting with all the members of each team in the full development life cycle of our products.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO Plan
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with product sales/marketing group to ensure that product marketing requirements are fully reflected in engineering design documentation including a review of anticipated system interfaces and analysis that give clear indication of risk areas and areas where incremental capabilities are available.
- Develop a comprehensive Engineering Hardware Product Requirement document that fully defines the hardware requirements and capabilities.
- Design responsibility of electronic circuitry that support product requirements detailed in Engineering and Marketing product requirement documents
- Work with manufacturing and test engineering to ensure developed products are manufacturable, with a focus on optimized assembly and test processes
- Work with PCB layout and Mechanical engineering to ensure products meet the Engineering and Marketing product requirement documents and meet appropriate certification test requirements.
- Work with firmware engineers to ensure that products support the architectural requirements and that design verification firmware is developed to verify hardware compliance to the design requirements.
- Work with domestic and international certification agencies(UL, FCC, CE etc) to ensure developed products are in compliance with the appropriate requirements.
What You Need for this Position
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience designing complex analog and digital circuitry utilizing state of the art technology.
- Experienced with electronic circuit interfacing design techniques for advanced microcontrollers, memory devices, analog and digital sensor inputs, network interfaces such as USB, Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485, and industrial networkssuch as Hart, Profibus, DeviceNet, Modbus etc.
Experienced with advanced CAD systems applied to electronic circuit design (Orcad, SolidWorks)
and simulations (SPICE) to ensure the highest reliability designs meeting all customer needs in
diversified environments of use.
- PCB Design
- Industrial Electronics
- Analog Design
- Digital Design
- 32-Bit Microcontrollers