Health Care Assistant Job in Abu Dhabi
Job Reference number:859632
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Health Care Assistant who will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As a Healthcare Assistant, Care Giver, you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties which will assist the care of patients.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Act as a patient helper/assistant.
- Orient patient on admission and surrounding and how to call for help.
- Ensure patient safety in the unit and reports any incidents or unsafe practice to the Staff Nurse / Head Nurse.
- Assist in moving, positioning, ambulating, transferring and lifting of patients.
- Assist patients in their personal hygiene.
- Escort patients between units and when discharged.
- Assisting and ensure the scheduling of patients appointments.
- Assist Registered Nurses during care giving.
- Ensure cleanliness of patient's room and inform Housekeeping when cleaning is needed.
- Deliver and pick up documents/assist with collecting and delivering services to and from the unit.
- Do equipment count at the beginning of each shift (as assigned).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English language, Arabic is a plus
- Computer Literate
- Organized and able to work methodically.
- Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.