HR Consultant job in Dubai
The Resourcing Consultant is responsible for building successful relationships with the Recruitment Consultants to establish their individual recruitment requirements. Once these needs are fully understood, the Consultant will be used established processes and procedures to ensure that vacancies are successfully filled within the terms of the Client's Service Level Agreement. .
- Coordinate CVs from various sources and screen applicants before submission
- Coordinate interviews for hiring managers
- Maintaining the database
This is role is ideally suited to someone with experience of working in a fast paced, customer service - focused environment. It would also candidates with previous resource or recruitment experience.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working to deadlines
- The ability and confidence to take decisions
- The ability to follow set processes
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages, including MS Excel, MS Word and databases.