HR Officer - Central Human Resource Management job
Job Reference number:558831
As HR Officer you will be responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labour relations. You will be the sole point of contact in market acting as a liaison between managers and staff.
* Ensure grievance and disciplinary procedures are followed in line with labour law and company policy.
* Provide advice to managers regarding personnel practice, policy and employment law.
* Conduct disciplinary hearings & handle grievance cases.
* Provide HR support/advise in the monthly induction program.
* Deliver training to management level staff on disciplinary procedures and policies.
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience in an employee relations specialist role within a large scale organization
* English Fluency
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be able to work independently.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.